what will this day be like?
what will the future hold?
au where bucky/the winter soldier is stitch and steve is lilo
Anonymous said: Hey, I know I'm late, but can I ask you 10, 11, 32 and 36 from the other day?
Of course, my child! :)
10. What are your plans for tomorrow?
- Meet up with the lovely @nerds-by (aka Olivia)
- Make a shitton of puppy chow with Olivia
- Finish packing for college
11. What did you have for breakfast?
Um. I think it was two peanut butter granola bars. No promises, though.
32. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
As far as I know, no one.
My theatre friends might be, I suppose. I really didn’t enjoy the way everyone was acting the last time we hung out, and no one even cared, so I kind of brought down the party. I don’t really care.
36. Do you have drama in your life?
Not often, but the past two weeks have been crazy. I’ll give you a little rundown of what’s happened with those close to me lately:
—- someone was pulled over with drugs in their car and arrested, now they’re on probation and possibly screwed up some future plans
—- someone found out that unprotected sex without ejaculation can still cause pregnancy (haha sex education). they had to use emergency contraception + a pregnancy test (thankfully negative)
—- someone shocked me by having sex with someone else still in a relationship, effectively assisting them cheat
Anonymous said: Hey, I hope you get this regularly- you deserve it: you have an amazing blog- brightens my day to see a lot of your posts! Easily one of my favourite blogs! Keep it up
man being a theatre kid is so fucking do you not understand like yeah okay when a television show ends or a band breaks up yeah i get sad about that too but yall could just watch the show on netflix or listen to music on youtube its still always there but when shows close o broadway we could potentially NEVER see them again. theres no dvd that we can put on when we wanna watch it all we have is memories and memories fade over time and its not fucking fair
talk 2 me ill tell u a gooey never-ending story
- 1. If you’ve ever tried drugs or alcohol, what was your reason for first trying it?
- 2. Do you think you could ever have an abortion if you unexpectedly turned up pregnant right this second?
- 3. If you were far from home and needed to sleep for the night, would you choose to rent a crappy motel room for $60 or sleep in your car for free?
- 4. Is there a color shirt you’d NEVER wear?
- 5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it?
- 6. What is your favorite video game console? Why?
- 7. Do you like vanilla candles?
- 8. Have you ever been in a relationship that was going great, and then suddenly something weird happened and you just KNEW it was going to be over soon?
- 9. Would you ever bleach your hair platinum blonde?
- 10. What are your plans for tomorrow?
- 11. What did you have for breakfast?
- 12. Have you had sex in 2014 yet?
- 13. Who last slept in your bed besides you?
- 14. What time did you wake up today?
- 15. How long until your next birthday?
- 16. What was the last movie you watched?
- 17. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?
- 18. When did you last consume something that had peanut butter?
- 19. What’s the last song you heard?
- 20. When you say you love someone, do you mean it?
- 21. Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
- 22. Do you still talk to any of your ex’s?
- 23. As of this minute, what is going through your mind?
- 24. Where’s the last place you went?
- 25. Have you held hands with anyone lately?
- 26. Has anyone let you down recently?
- 27. Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
- 28. Whats the next movie you want to see in theaters?
- 29. Do you have more than $50 in your room?
- 30. Are both of your blood parents still in your life?
- 31. Were you tired when you woke up this morning?
- 32. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- 33. When was the last time you went apple picking?
- 34. Do you sometimes wake up in the morning, lay in bed and think about life?
- 35. Are you happy summer is coming soon?
- 36. Do you have drama in your life?
Neil DeGrasse Tyson nominated Stephen Hawking to do the Ice Bucket Challenge and he declined. And now a bunch of people who must not know who Stephen Hawking is are trying to give him shit for it oh god.
have they forgotten…that you have to donate MORE money … if you don’t do the challenge…
That and none of these people seem to realize that Stephen Hawking has ALS and has already been very generous to charity.